rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Before You, Oh Lord

Before You, O Lord, I am humbled,
At Your Throne of Grace, I stand,
I don’t stand with the confidence of foolish men,
I stand in awe of Your presence and bask in the glory of your Name.
Better is one day in Your courts, O Lord,
To behold your beauty forevermore.
I want to delight in Your perfections,
In your sanctuary, I want to hide myself,
I am humbled, O Lord in Your presence,
Your mercies renew my strength like the eagles,
I would rather be a gatekeeper in Your house, O Lord,
Because you are a good, great and mighty God.
Your unfailing love continues forever to every generation,
You love those who fear You with reverence, worship and awe.
Your mercies are from everlasting to everlasting,
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies,
So Lord, before You, I stand, with my head bowed and my heart ready to do as You command.
Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?