rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am Available

Hey y'all,
What's good? First of all, I wanna say a big thank you to all who have shown me support. Thank you so much I really do appreciate it. 

The Poetically Speaking Mixtape still drops May 8th, which happens to be my birthday. I am so excited and I hope you are blessed by the poems you will be hearing there... Also, I am available to do shows, album skits, concerts whatever... and I am willing to do it for free... I just wanna spread the message of change across the world. The essence of Poetically Speaking is to speak till there is a change from our spiritual life to our nation. There has to be a change starting from you and I. The poems are a reflection of my struggles, my fears and my hope for change... I cannot wait for the release...

Once again, thanks for the support and keep praying for me... We gotta win anyway we know how...

Trotcha!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...real happy for you dude...Cant wait to hear it...Keep winning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, congratulations. You will soon share the good news on winning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one man... Hope to hear the mixtape when it drops. Keep inspiring

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?